Candle Care + Safety
- Burn your candle for 3-4 hours to allow the wax to fully liquefy across the top.
- If the flame becomes too large or close to the edge of the container, extinguish the flame.
- Discontinue burning the candle when 1/4" of wax remains.
- Keep your candle free of wick trimmings, matches, and other debris at all times.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
- How should I trim my wicks?
- After the candle is burned, how can I clean out my bowl?
Use warm water and dish washing liquid to clean out wax residue from your bowl. You can also use a hair dryer to melt the left over wax and remove it with a paper towel.
- My candle has burned straight down the middle and there is wax left around the edges, but it will not light. What can I do?
A hole may form, or tunnel, if the candle has been extinguished before the wax has been given enough time to liquidity across the top. It is recommended to burn your candle for 3-4 hours at a time to allow for this to happen.
However, if you have a tunnel in your candle, you can carefully use a spoon to remove the wax until the wax level is at least 1/4" below the wick and light again.